4 Foster Farms Boneless Skinless Thin Sliced Chicken Breast Fillets
2 tablespoons cornstarch
1 teaspoon ground cumin
1 teaspoon garlic salt
1 egg, slightly beaten
1 tablespoon water
1/3 cup cornmeal
3 tablespoons cooking oil
1 firm, ripe avocado, peeled and sliced
1 1/2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
1/2 cup sour cream, divided
1/4 cup green onions, tops only and sliced
1/4 cup chopped sweet red pepper
1. In shallow dish, mix together cornstarch, cumin, and garlic salt; add chicken, dredging to coat.
2. In small bowl, mix egg and water. In another small bowl, place cornmeal. Dip chicken, first in egg and then in cornmeal, turning to coat.
3. In large frying pan, place oil and heat to medium temperature; add chicken and cook 2 minutes on each side. Remove chicken to shallow baking pan; place avocado slices over chicken and sprinkle with cheese.
4. Bake in a 350 degree oven for about 15 minutes or until fork can be inserted with ease and cheese melts. Top chicken with sour cream; sprinkle with green onion and red pepper.
5. Garnish with cherry tomatoes and parsley.