1 pound Foster Farms Chicken Breast Tenders
1 cup fresh sliced button mushrooms ( other mushrooms like shitake may be substituted)
1 cup large red bell pepper, diced
1 cup half moon carrots, sliced
1 1/2 cups snow peas (tips and vein removed)
1/2 cup soy sauce, low sodium
1 1/2 tablespoon hosin sauce
1/2 tablespoon fresh ginger root, minced
2 cloves gresh garlic, minced
1 teaspoon corn starch
2 tablespoon vegetable oil
1.In a large skillet add oil and place over stovetop unitl hot.
2. Once oil is hot add chicken breast tenders and saute' over high heat for 5 minutes or unitl chicken begins to brown.
3. Drop stove top down to medium/high heat and add bell pepper, snow peas, carrots, mushrooms, garlic and ginger. Saute' on medium to high heat for 7 minutes or unitl vegetables become translucent and tender.
4. Add soy sauce and hosing sauce and bring mixture to a boil (about 2 mintues).
5. Once mixture is at a boil stir in cornstarch making sure it is evenly distributed.
6. Serving Suggestion: Serve mixture over a bed of your favorite whie rice. For this recipe you will need to make at least 2 cups.