Location: Burrell, CA |
Shift: Days |
Status: Hourly |
Job ID: # 6220
Essential Job Functions
1. Analyze and repair electrical malfunctions and work from blueprints/schematics to perform maintenance/repair or install equipment.
2. Report (in writing) materials and replacement parts needed for jobs; prepare and maintain maintenance invoices are required.
3. Direct/instruct subordinate employees still in training (e.g., Electrical Maintenance Mechanics; Classes B and C).
4. Determine proper size and specifications and perform electrical maintenance on miscellaneous items such as wire, conduit, fuses, motors, switches, panels, lighting, relays, control devices, etc.
5. Prepare layouts of electrical circuits.
6. Inspect motors, motor control centers, junction boxes, circuit breakers transformers, fuse panels, lighting, heating, HVAC and make necessary preventative and/or running repairs/corrections.
7. Perform installations, connections, adjustments and calibrations of electrical gauges, meters, etc.
8. Troubleshoot computerized equipment controllers such as programmable temperature and process controllers, etc.
1. Must have a minimum of four years of training on the job and/or formal schooling.
2. Must be able to pass an Electrical Maintenance Mechanic Level A test.
3. Must be able to work with a minimum of supervision and complete work in a timely and efficient manner.
4. Must have good interpersonal and communication skills.
5. Must be able to lift 50 pounds and be able to work from a ladder.
6. Must have and maintain a California driver’s license and an acceptable DMV record.
How To Apply
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or mail your resume to:
Foster Farms Central Employment
P.O. Box 457
Livingston, CA 95334
Back to Job Listings