Senior Systems Engineer/AIX
Location: Livingston, CA |
Shift: Days |
Status: Exempt |
Job ID: #5441
Essential Job Functions
1. Systems engineering to include; Systems integration, design, evaluations, upgrades, usage, support, rollout, and standards
2. Project Management and systems administration, monitoring, and performance tuning.
3. Research IT trends and evaluate those with the potential to benefit Foster Farms.
4. Systems Documentation/Communication.
5. Will train IT and user staff concerning IT architecture.
6. Evaluate, recommend, and oversee business partners and tool sets.
1. BS or MS in Computer Science strongly preferred or equivalent experience.
2. Broad IT industry experience strongly preferred.
3. Five years experience with AIX, LVM, korn shell and Networking technology.
4. Expertise in enterprise server and storage area network technology, strong preference to IBM branded equipment.
5. Experience in pSeries installation, configuration, testing, trouble-shooting and repair.
6. Previous technical lead or architectural experience with two or more of the following:
SAN, ESS, Fabric, HACMP, TSM, Oracle(RAC/ASM/Grid)
7. Excellent communication skills and proficient documenting with Microsoft Office Suite.
How To Apply
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or mail your resume to:
Foster Farms Central Employment
P.O. Box 457
Livingston, CA 95334
Back to Job Listings