Location: Traver, CA |
Shift: Varies |
Status: Exempt |
Job ID: # 8715
Essential Job Functions
1. To plan and direct the production of feed mill , roll mill and commodity storage facility with total combined annual volume of 1.4MM tons.
2. Establish and maintain good employee relations. Monitor and review employee performance.
3. Supervise feed delivery department and annual volume of 600, 000+ tons.
4. Optimize labor utilization to effectively meet departmental goals.
5. Provide personal commitment and focus on safety.
6. Insure compliance with company bio-security policies, as well as all other company policies and procedures.
7. Coordinate with all affected departments for uninterrupted and efficient operations.
8. Oversee matters pertaining to delivery personnel (including but not limited to policies, procedures, hiring, safety awareness, training, etc).
9. Responsible for department budgets in excess of $10MM.
10. Ability to respond to emergency situations and coordinate a response for facilities operating 24/7.
11. Ability to function as assistant incident commander and environmental coordinator for entire facility.
1. College degree required in related field.
2. Experience in a production environment.
3. Must have a minimum of five year supervisory experience.
4. Must have a good analytical skills and ability to resolve problems.
5. Be able to make decisions and enforce them.
6. Background in trucking and scheduling is beneficial.
7. Working knowledge of rail movement.
8. Able to work independently with limited supervision.
9. Must be able to work effectively in a multi-disciplinary team environment.
10. Possess proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office and associated software.
11. Must have good written and verbal communication skills in English. Bilingual Spanish preferred.
How To Apply
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or mail your resume to:
Foster Farms Central Employment
P.O. Box 457
Livingston, CA 95334
Back to Job Listings