Location: Livingston, CA |
Shift: Days |
Status: Exempt |
Job ID: # 9026
Essential Job Functions
1. General management of accounts payable function.
2. Plan and provide for the payment of company obligations.
3. Plan and provide for the preparation of financial analysis, internal (G/L, external departments) and external (vendors, taxing authorities). Manage year-end processing (1099s) and manage p-card payment processing.
4. Establish procedures for systems pertaining to accounts payable.
5. Monitor the preparation of tax reporting and deposits in compliance with all pertinent regulations.
6. Implement process improvements to increase efficiency, timeliness and accuracy of payment function.
7. Manage E-commerce initiatives implementation within department.
8. Work together with Purchasing Department, field buyers and vendors to improve procurement function.
9. Respond to internal and external customer needs.
10. Special projects as assigned by supervisor.
1. Bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
2. Four years supervisory experience.
3. Knowledge of accounts payable systems; computer literacy.
4. Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
5. Customer service background; strong interpersonal skills.
How To Apply
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or mail your resume to:
Foster Farms Central Employment
P.O. Box 457
Livingston, CA 95334
Back to Job Listings