Senior Service Center Analyst
Location: Livingston, CA |
Shift: Days |
Status: Hourly |
Job ID: # 9204
Essential Job Functions
1. Resolve, assign and track network, hardware, application, security and mainframe issues which impede the Customers’ ability to perform their job via phone, walk-ins and onsite contact.
2. Service Center analysts communicate with the internal customers, ensuring criticality of the problems are accurately addressed and resolution is accomplished.
3. The role maintains knowledge of technologies currently in use at Foster Farms and provides first and second level support for these technologies.
4. Install, deploy, troubleshoot and repair desktop and laptop PCs, printers, peripherals and applications/software.
5. Research technological advances and evaluate them for Company use. Evaluation results should be provided to the Service Center Manager.
6. Participation in projects in order to ensure customer support requirements are addressed prior to a roll-out or go-live.
7. Create and maintain Standard Operating Procedures relating to installation, security and training used in the Service Center.
8. Other duties as assigned by the Service Center Manager, which may include coordination of internal customer training and security set-ups.
1. Two-four years customer service experience and three plus years on the job experience in service center environment.
2. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
3. Ability to work independently and make decisions with little or no direction from Management.
4. Two plus years experience with SAP, WMS, order processing systems, or demonstrated proficiencies in these systems.
5. Three plus years experience in dial-up networking, two plus years trouble shooting desktops and laptops and two plus years experience with MS Office.
6. Help Desk Certification or two years experience.
7. Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer certification, or three years working with networks & servers.
8. High energy and drive with good organizational skills.
How To Apply
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or mail your resume to:
Foster Farms Central Employment
P.O. Box 457
Livingston, CA 95334
Back to Job Listings