Location: Livingston, CA |
Shift: Days |
Status: Exempt |
Job ID: # 9011
Essential Job Functions
1. Assist and address employee problems, issues and concerns related to but not limited to; procedures, policies, benefits and safety.
2. Provide accessibility, availability and guidance to employees and supervisory personnel regarding fair and equitable treatment, compliance with policies, practices, procedures and government laws and regulations.
3. Maintain accurate assessments/records of employee concerns, complaints and issues that arise out of the course of employment and provide guidance to management to insure that they are brought to conclusion.
4. Follow up with employees, regardless of the outcome.
5. Provide translations of documents relative to employees in regards to benefits, procedures, safety, policies, events and activities.
6. Provide coaching/training to supervisors on management skills, new procedures, government regulations, etc.
7. Review employee files based on concerns especially disciplinary action, including terminations.
8. Coordinate or assist in recognition and social employee events such as company picnics, holiday luncheons, or dinners, service awards and retirement celebrations.
9. Bring safety awareness to employees and assist management in providing a sage and healthy working environment.
1. Bachelors Degree in Business Administration/Human Resources (or related field) or equivalent work experience.
2. Prior experience in a union environment preferred.
3. Must have excellent interpersonal, problem solving and communication skills (oral and written).
4. Must be Bilingual; English/Spanish.
5. Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
6. Must be knowledgeable of federal and state employment laws
How To Apply
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to email@example.com.
Or mail your resume to:
Foster Farms Central Employment
P.O. Box 457
Livingston, CA 95334
Back to Job Listings