Joruney Level Mechanic
Location: Turlock, CA |
Shift: Swing |
Status: Hourly |
Job ID: # 8697
Essential Job Functions
1. Insure equipment is operating in a safe and optimal manner.
2. Effectively troubleshoot and repair all equipment in an expert manner.
3. Carry out preventative maintenance efficiently and expertly.
4. Train mechanics at lower levels.
1. Must have all of the qualifications of Journey 1 Mechanic.
2. Able to expertly run and maintain all equipment in the further processing facility.
3. Must be familiar with pumps, understand gear ratios and speeds, operate hand and power tools.
4. Able to expertly use welding and cutting equipment, and be proficient in all aspects of plant maintenance.
5. Able to expertly electrical troubleshoot and repair electrical systems and components and have the ability to read electrical and mechanical schematics.
6. Must be able to troubleshoot and have a working knowledge of programmable logic controllers and PLC ladder logic.
7. Must fully understand electrical controls, motors, relays and auxiliary equipment.
8. Must have a good understanding of salient OSHA standards and guidelines.
9. Must also have a good understanding of electronics and PLS’s.
10. Must be able to lift 50 lbs, work off of ladders, and work in confined spaces.
How To Apply
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or mail your resume to:
Foster Farms Central Employment
P.O. Box 457
Livingston, CA 95334
Back to Job Listings