Journey Level Mechanic
Location: Turlock, CA |
Shift: Days |
Status: Hourly |
Job ID: # 8695
Essential Job Functions
1. Insure equipment is operating in a safe and optimal manner.
2. Effectively troubleshoot and repair all equipment in an expert manner.
3. Carry out preventative maintenance efficiently and expertly.
1. Must be familiar with pumps, understand gear ratios and speeds, operate hand and power tools.
2. Ability to expertly use welding and cutting equipment, and be proficient in all aspects of plant maintenance.
3. Able to expertly troubleshoot and have the ability to read electrical and mechanical schematics.
4. Must fully understand electrical controls, motors, relays and auxiliary equipment.
5. Must have a good understanding of salient OSHA standards and guidelines.
6. Must also have a good understanding of electronics and PLS’s.
How To Apply
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to email@example.com.
Or mail your resume to:
Foster Farms Central Employment
P.O. Box 457
Livingston, CA 95334
Back to Job Listings