Location: Turlock, CA |
Shift: Swing |
Status: Exempt |
Job ID: #5461
Essential Job Functions
1. Responsible for his/her respective department and for meeting departmental goals and standards on quality, yield, productivity, cost & safety.
2. Directly responsible for the development and training of employees, working within the guidelines of the Union contract and company policies.
3. Directly responsible for monitoring standards and indexes needed to control area of responsibility.
4. Directly responsible for giving safety orientations and holding safety/general.
5. Responsible for quick and timely feedback to supervision on all exceptions in regards to productivity, downtime, quality, yield, cost and safety.
6. Responsible for making sure all preventative maintenance is done on all equipment in area of control and inter-facing with immediate superintendent on all suggested changes that could make the job better, more profitable and safer.
7. Responsible for the testing and developing techniques and processes on equipment as directed by his/her superintendent.
1. AA/BS Degree or High School or technical school graduate or a minimum of three years experience in the food processing industry.
2. Demonstrated ability to communicate verbally and in writing and must have strong interpersonal skills.
3. Balanced technical/mechanical/human resource knowledge.
4. Able to evaluate line employees fairly and objectively.
5. Computer literate in Windows environment.
6. Ability to interface on a daily basis with all support groups or departments.
7. Bilingual (English/Spanish) helpful.
How To Apply
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or mail your resume to:
Foster Farms Central Employment
P.O. Box 457
Livingston, CA 95334
Back to Job Listings