Processing Plant Supervisor
Location: Livingston, CA |
Shift: Nights |
Status: Exempt |
Job ID: #5012
Essential Job Functions
1. Supervise the slaughter and cleaning of birds to meet NELS, Zero tolerance, Quality Control, and HACCP regulations to produce a wholesome product.
2. Ensure a safe work environment and take appropriate corrective action as needed, conducting safety training.
3. Train and monitor hourly employees taking appropriate disciplinary action as required.
4. Provide timely feedback to immediate supervisor regarding problems with productivity, quality, safety, down time, and regulatory issues.
5. Manage his/her line to achieve company yield objectives.
6. Attend training as required, including Quality Control, Human Resource, etc.
1. Possess B.S. or B.A. degree in Business Management or equivalent work experience (preferably in the agriculture industry). High school diploma or GED required.
2. Demonstrate ability to communicate well verbally and in writing; must have good interpersonal skills.
3. Have strong mathematical background (able to perform calculations on quality, productivity, timecards.
4. Able to evaluate employees fairly and objectively (possess strong human resource skills).
5. Ability to understand and deal effectively with massive regulatory requirements.
How To Apply
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to email@example.com.
Or mail your resume to:
Foster Farms Central Employment
P.O. Box 457
Livingston, CA 95334
Back to Job Listings