Assistant Product Manager
Location: Livingston, CA |
Shift: Days |
Status: Exempt |
Job ID: # 5662
Essential Job Functions
1. Propose, execute, and analyze trade and consumer marketing programs and major market tests within the brand’s marketing strategy.
2. Perform on-going business tracking and analysis related to volumes, budgets, market tests, competitive activities/pricing, and market economic conditions, research projects., etc.
3. Assist in the execution of new product development, product improvement, and line extensions.
4. Provide communication and coordination with management and other internal and external departments.
5. Assist in the development of brand marketing objectives, strategies and plans
1. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent; MBA preferred.
2. Must be bilingual and have a good understanding of the Hispanic culture.
3. Specialized knowledge – good understanding/exposure, judgement and ability to innovate in the following marketing areas:
-Advertising, Promotion, Market Research, Media, Product/Packaging Development, Pricing, Public Relations.
4. Specialized or technical areas: good understanding, ability and discipline to utilize the following process-related areas to develop better marketing programs:
-Strategy, Planning, Analysis (financial and volume)
5. Two-Three years experience in business management/marketing or closely related area (i.e., sales, market research, etc.) desired, preferably in a consumer product or perishable food industry.
6. Must have excellent interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills.
7. Proven analytical skills. Finance and/or IRI background a plus
8. Strong PC capabilities with emphasis on Excel Spreadsheets, PowerPoint and Word software.
9. Strong organizational and prioritization skills
How To Apply
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or mail your resume to:
Foster Farms Central Employment
P.O. Box 457
Livingston, CA 95334
Back to Job Listings