Health Services Nurse
Location: Fresno, CA |
Shift: Days |
Status: Exempt |
Job ID: # 5578
Essential Job Functions
1. Apply nursing process to assess injured workers, provide a nursing diagnosis, develop and implement a treatment plan and evaluate effectiveness of treatment.
2. Institute case management plan immediately upon date of knowledge of injury.
3. Provide hands-on clinical treatment to include follow-up care and modified duty when indicated and refer to physician as needed and continue in-house follow-up.
4. Will handle Workers’ Compensation case management to include communicating daily with Workers’ Compensation team to report new injuries/claims and continue to case manage current claims.
5. CPR, First Aid, and Blood Borne Pathogens training for supervisors and ergonomics training for supervisors and workers.
6. Provide professional oversight and mentoring of Health Services Staff.
7. Monitor Emergency Medical Technicians to ensure their treatment of injured workers is within scope of practice and in accordance with Health Services policies and procedures.
8. Provide consultation for cases that are beyond Emergency Medical Technician’s scope of practice.
9. Mentor Emergency Medical Technicians to assess personal competencies, values and goals, and to identify, plan, and implement personal development actions.
1. Must be Licensed Registered Nurse.
2. Certification as Occupational Health Nurse-Specialist.
4. CPR certification and instructor certification needed.
5. AED certification
How To Apply
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or mail your resume to:
Foster Farms Central Employment
P.O. Box 457
Livingston, CA 95334
Back to Job Listings