Location: Delhi, CA. |
Shift: Days |
Status: Hourly |
Job ID: # 5680
Essential Job Functions
1. Perform all routine analytical tests on designated samples in assigned areas and make them available to reporting.
2. Implement all quality assurance protocol and perform all quality control analyses, making all applicable graphics and reports available for review on a daily basis.
3. Accurately enter all results into the computer and generate worksheets from the lab’s database system.
4. Other duties as assigned, including: Maintaining clean glassware and work stations. Keeping supplies stocked. Work safely and inform supervision of any unsafe conditions. Update methods as necessary.
1. Should have good math aptitude, especially algebra.
2. Must be able to figure out chemical formulas through calculations.
3. Must be able to read, understand, and execute analytical (test) procedures.
4. Must be able to use quality control charts to determine whether run results are within recommended recovery specifications
5. Must have the ability to troubleshoot and correct routine equipment malfunctions
6. Must have strong science background or experience in laboratory activities. Basic science classes in entry-level college or technical school leading to a degree in the chemical or biological sciences desirable.
How To Apply
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or mail your resume to:
Foster Farms Central Employment
P.O. Box 457
Livingston, CA 95334
Back to Job Listings