Location: Delhi, CA |
Shift: Days |
Status: Exempt |
Job ID: 20946
Essential Job Functions
1. Analysis for Live Accounting operations with regards to budgeting, performance and capital spending.
2. Provides support for all accounting needs and ensures the creation of timely and accurate information needed for operational decision-making.
3. Will do ad hoc analysis and reporting.
4. Contribute and be involved with management discussion and planning.
5. Conduct weekly and period end analysis and review.
1. Bachelor of Science in Accounting, Finance, or Business.
2. Five-ten years Accounting/Finance experience in a fast paced environment.
3. Three-five years supervisory experience in the areas of both professional and clerical staff.
4. Must be detailed oriented with the ability to be accurate when dealing with large amounts of data.
5. Excellent verbal and written communication skills and must have the ability to multi-task and change direction.
How To Apply
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or mail your resume to:
Foster Farms Central Employment
P.O. Box 457
Livingston, CA 95334
Back to Job Listings