Location: Livingston, CA |
Shift: Days |
Status: Exempt |
Job ID: #5713
Essential Job Functions
1. Generating ad-hoc reports or analysis.
2. Provide reporting and research in support of the Retail Sales teams.
3. Generating standard margin reports – weekly.
4. Generating standard margin reports – monthly (period.
5. Analyze foodservice deals monthly and quarterly.
6. Identify key factors driving changes and trends in the financials.
7. Assist in annual budget preparation, database, hierarchy, and query modifications, design and implementation.
8. Generating standard margin reports – quarterly.
9. Assist with the periodic year end forecast.
1. B.A./ B.S in Accounting, Finance or related field.
2. Two-four years related work experience.
3. Strong computer skills in Access, Excel, SAP, Word, and PowerPoint.
4. Good verbal, written, analytical and problem-solving skills.
5. Ability to work independently and be a self-starter.
How To Apply
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or mail your resume to:
Foster Farms Central Employment
P.O. Box 457
Livingston, CA 95334
Back to Job Listings