Location: Livingston, CA |
Shift: Days |
Status: Exempt |
Job ID: # 6253
Essential Job Functions
1. P&L: Review and approve all daily and weekly meat yield and labor efficiency reports for Livingston Chicken and Rendering facilities. Prepare and present weekly P&Ls to management. Research questions from management regarding weekly variances.
2. Accounting Close: Review and approve journal entries for period & year-end close. 3. Review & prepare AP accruals for Livingston Chicken & Rendering Plant. 4. Prepare/analyze/explain period end variances, comparative reports & spending variances for Livingston Plant.
5. Special Projects/Other Support: Prepare, review and assist plant management and R&D personnel with bill of materials.
6. Assist in preparing annual budgets. Design and prepare AD-HOC reports for plant management when needed.
7. Additional Functions: Develop, analyze and provide plant management with appropriate analysis, which discovers and defines problems that can be acted upon by management to reduce costs, gain efficiencies and redirect efforts.
1. B.S. or B.A. in Accounting.
2. Three years accounting experience.
3. Must be self-motivating and resourceful.
4. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
5. Prior supervisory experience preferred.
6. Computer skills- G/L, office 97 (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, etc.)
How To Apply
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to email@example.com.
Or mail your resume to:
Foster Farms Central Employment
P.O. Box 457
Livingston, CA 95334
Back to Job Listings