Location: Livingston, CA |
Shift: Nights |
Status: Exempt |
Job ID: # 5715
Essential Job Functions
1. Responsible for processing/production department(s) and for meeting department and company goals and standards on quality, yield, productivity cost and safety.
2. Responsible for the development and training of supervisors and employees, working within the guidelines of Company Policies.
3. Responsible for quick and timely feedback to plant manager on all exceptions in regards to productivity, downtime, quality, yield, cost and safety and managing the correction of areas which are out of acceptable parameters.
4. Ensure department compliance with Company policies and laws and regulations which include USDA, SSOP & HACCP programs and all OSHA required safety programs.
5. Administer to ensure that safety orientations and safety meetings are held as required to keep frequency and severity to a minimum.
6. Participates at department meetings in the planning processes and to the testing and development of techniques/processes.
1. BS/BA in Business Management (or a related field); and/or equivalent work experience.
2. Five (5) to ten (10) years with increasingly responsible management positions in the poultry processing industry.
3. Demonstrate excellent interpersonal communications skills.
4. Able to evaluate supervision fairly and objectively.
5. Exhibit strong leadership skills/internal drive to succeed.
6. Able to prioritize/adjust quickly to a changing work environment with minimal supervision to meet changing production needs.
7. Advanced problem solving skills and independent decision making.
How To Apply
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or mail your resume to:
Foster Farms Central Employment
P.O. Box 457
Livingston, CA 95334
Back to Job Listings