Senior Systems Engineer
Location: Livingston, CA |
Shift: Days |
Status: Exempt |
Job ID: #5406
Essential Job Functions
1. Systems engineering to include; Systems integration, design, evaluations, upgrades, usage,
support, rollout, and standards
2. Project Management and systems administration, monitoring, and performance tuning.
3. Research IT trends and evaluate those with the potential to benefit Foster Farms.
4. Systems Documentation/Communication.
5. Will train IT and user staff concerning IT architecture.
6. Evaluate, recommend, and oversee business partners and tool sets.
1. BS or MS in Computer Science strongly preferred or equivalent experience.
2. Broad IT industry experience strongly preferred.
3. Minimum of 5-10 years of progressive responsibility in UNIX and Networking technology.
4. Expertise in enterprise server and storage area network technology, strong preference to IBM branded equipment.
5. Minimum of 2 years experience in a programming environment (specifically scripting).
6. Experience in PC/Server installation, configuration, testing, trouble-shooting and repair.
7. Substantial experience with NT, 1. TCP/IP, UNIX, OS390, Network protocols, System Engineering Principles.
8. Substantial experience with storage area networks (SAN) and Tivoli Storage Excellent communication skills
How To Apply
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to email@example.com.
Or mail your resume to:
Foster Farms Central Employment
P.O. Box 457
Livingston, CA 95334
Back to Job Listings