Manager of Logistics Services
Location: Livingston, CA |
Shift: Days |
Status: Exempt |
Job ID: # 5760
Essential Job Functions
1. Manage outside carrier function to include out of state dispatch group, carrier selection, and freight rate negotiation.
2. Manage third party warehouse operations.
3. Develop and procide Logistics information and support to all business functions.
4. Develop cost reductions and identify service requirement opportunities.
5. Assure adequate availability of carriers and warhousing space.
6. Solve service issues with third party providers.
7. Develop initial warehouse/product-line mix to minimize cost impact.
8. Work with customers to meet their Logistics needs and resolve issues.
9. Identify needs and provide solutions for various Logistics related issues and projects.
1. College degree preferred.
2. Five plus years business and logistics experience.
3. Demonstrated analytical capabilities.
4. Strong computer background to include spreadsheets, databases, and logistics system. 5. Ability to work under time constraints.
6. Operate effectively across all organizational lines.
7. Ability to gain customer acceptance and support rapidly.
8. Project management skills.
How To Apply
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to email@example.com.
Or mail your resume to:
Foster Farms Central Employment
P.O. Box 457
Livingston, CA 95334
Back to Job Listings