Corporate Financial Analyst
Location: Livingston, CA |
Shift: Days |
Status: Exempt |
Job ID: # 5786
Essential Job Functions
1. Complex analytical special project work.
2. Per-period reporting and analysis for senior management.
3. Financial process and procedural improvements and profit center account reviews.
4. Corporate balanced scorecard, quarterly financials, bank covenant compliance and board book reporting.
5. Annual budgeting.
6. Balance sheet forecasting and cash flow analysis.
7. Annual external audit.
1. Degree in accounting or finance with MBA preferred.
2. Three to five years of experience with a broad spectrum of accounting/financial positions in the food or consumer goods industry.
3. Three years minimum experience with SAP or comparable ERP solution.
4. Excellent analytical and communications skills.
5. Must be self–motivated and resourceful.
6. High degree of confidentiality, organization and prioritization skills; detail-oriented.
How To Apply
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to email@example.com.
Or mail your resume to:
Foster Farms Central Employment
P.O. Box 457
Livingston, CA 95334
Back to Job Listings