Location: Livingston, CA |
Shift: Days |
Status: Exempt |
Job ID: # 5855
Essential Job Functions
1. Provide expect guidance to the management staff in regulatory compliance with federal and state safety regulations as well as company directions.
2. Develop and maintain site specific safety programs including co-ordination of all safety comities and co-ordinate all safety training for management and hourly.
3. Lead emergency on site responses by creating/maintaining emergency response plans, co-coordinating practices, and maintaining expect knowledge of site hazards and tools/equipment/practices necessary for response
4. Conduct safety and fire audits of all facilities and give feedback to all appropriate management.
5. Create and distribute reports showing current status, trends, concerns and other statistical data.
6. Supervise annual facility evacuation and Emergency Response exercises in conjunction with site management and security.
1. Bachelor’s Degree in safety or related field (ASP or CSP Preferred).
2. Three to five years-related health and safety experience.
3. Education and experience must clearly indicate the existence of specialized knowledge in five or more of the following specialties: ergonomics, fall protection, confined spaces, respiratory protection, electrical safety, lockout/tagout, or process safety
4. Education and experience must clearly indicate the existence of specialized knowledge in 5+ of the following specialties: ergonomics, fall protection, confined spaces, respiratory protection, electrical safety, lockout/tagout, or process safety management
5. Strong oral and written communications skills and the ability to work in both individual and team work settings with minimum supervision.
6. Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
How To Apply
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to email@example.com.
Or mail your resume to:
Foster Farms Central Employment
P.O. Box 457
Livingston, CA 95334
Back to Job Listings