Property Accounting Analyst
Location: Livingston, CA |
Shift: Days |
Status: Exempt |
Job ID: # 5872
Essential Job Functions
1. Review all capital requests submitted by "gatekeeper" and release for actual transactions; process will include establishing all segments required for property management.
2. Within the system, settle approved capital costs for fixed assets; includes closing all purchase orders associated with new assets and preparing adjusting journal entries to correct capital project costs and to expense non-capitalizable project costs.
3. Review project costs and determine class for asset capitalization and asset values of specific assets resulting from a project.
4. Communicate with project managers; will need to notify project managers when a project needs a new IRR, and follow up with projects about past-due projects.
5. Maintain fixed assets within the Asset Management System (includes asset retirements, transfers, corrections, depreciation).
6. Review project write-ups, disposition forms, and other Fixed Asset departmental reports. Review capital projects for adequacy of documentation and accuracy of estimates and calculations.
7. Supervise all phases of the Close related to Fixed Assets, including depreciation runs, project accruals, reporting, AAW preparation, CIP Contra entry, and other period-end entries.
8. Research Fixed Asset accounting issues and propose appropriate solutions.
9. Supervise, coordinate, and review all aspects of Fixed Asset accounting including: Close related activities, project tracking and resulting capitalization/expense, asset dispositions, capital requests, tax depreciation support, reporting as needed
10. Support for Operating, Tax, Treasury and Purchasing Departments as needed.
11. Complete Capital Spending annual survey
and prepare Quarterly Board Book Capital Analysis pages.
12. Coordinate and moderate Quarterly Capital Status Meeting and participate in the preparation of the period reporting packages.
1. Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Business Administration.
2. Proficiency in SAP, IXOS, database software, Excel and Windows software.
3. Ability to understand the company's computer systems, flow of information, efficient retrieval and manipulation of information.
4. Excellent oral and written communication skills.
5. Ability to solve complex problems under pressure.
6. Ability to relate to all levels of management.
7. Must be detail oriented, accurate, and have strong organizational and prioritization skills. And have the ability to work independently.
How To Apply
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to email@example.com.
Or mail your resume to:
Foster Farms Central Employment
P.O. Box 457
Livingston, CA 95334
Back to Job Listings