Location: Kelso, WA. |
Shift: Days |
Status: Exempt |
Job ID: # 5910
Essential Job Functions
1. Supervise staff of eight, including four professional accountants and four clerical staff.
2. Driving Pacific Northwest initiatives and oversee and direct activities of plant and live accounting personnel.
3. Project management and execute financial projects for PNW.
4. Actively participate in plant and live operation's business decision and implement strategies and financial mechanics.
5. Assist in identifying information flow (production data) breakdowns- both procedurally and system, and develop implement able solutions.
6. Manage weekly, period, quarterly, and annual close processes.
7. Coordinate and review financial and operating statements-present to management when required.
8. Prepare annual budgets and forecasts, monitor variances and assure resolution of inconsistent financial information.
9. Develop accounting policies and procedures to safeguard company assets.
10. Training and development of accounting personnel and actively participate in operation's staff meetings.
1. Bachelor's degree in Accounting of Equivalent educational requirements.
2. Five-ten years work experience and five years of supervisory experience.
3. Previous experience in direction of accounting practices and analysis at production/manufacturing facilities.
4. Strong cost accounting background and strong interpersonal communication skills.
5. Sharp analytical skills and overall computer skills.
6. Leadership and self-confidence to operate in autonomous position for accounting compliance.
How To Apply
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to email@example.com.
Or mail your resume to:
Foster Farms Central Employment
P.O. Box 457
Livingston, CA 95334
Back to Job Listings