Location: Livingston, CA |
Shift: Rotating |
Status: Hourly |
Job ID: # 8450
Essential Job Functions
1. To perform all duties as specified at the level 8 classification, including but not limited to observing and making necessary adjustments and or repair to ammonia, systems chilled water, chlorine, ice marker and delivery, HVAC, and hot water generation system.
2. Monitor and make adjustments to product cooler temperatures.
3. Other duties as assigned to include: General cleaning and / or assisting other crews if required.
4. Maintain safety, housekeeping, sanitation and disease control requirements while performing job duties.
1. Must have a minimum of five years of experience in the refrigeration field; or, the successful completion of a course of instruction in refrigeration combined with three years of experience may be acceptable.
2. Must be able to troubleshoot and have good written and verbal English-communication skills.
3. Must be self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision.
4. A refrigeration / mechanical test will be administered and utilized to determine the skill level.
5. Must be able to lift 50 pounds, be able to work from a ladder and be able to work in confined spaces, pass a SCBA physical exam.
6. Must be able to weld perform mechanical and fabrication tasks.
7. Must be certified to work on freon systems and be able to work weekends and rotating shifts.
How To Apply
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to email@example.com.
Or mail your resume to:
Foster Farms Central Employment
P.O. Box 457
Livingston, CA 95334
Back to Job Listings