Location: Livingston, CA |
Shift: Rotating |
Status: Hourly |
Job ID: # 5877
Essential Job Functions
1. Troubleshoot, repair, and perform preventive maintenance on all assigned packaging equipment throughout the Packaging Area.
2. This includes but is not limited to: Ossid wrap machines, processors, tray de-nesters, baggers, padders, de-boning equipment, clip machines, strappers, hydraulic systems, conveyor systems, plumbing systems, welding systems.
3. Also involves working with blueprints/schematics.
4. Generate work orders; store requisitions, and report all deficiencies in a timely manner.
5. Successfully complete all training as required by the company and/or government regulations.
6. Perform other duties as assigned including: general cleaning and/or assisting in other areas as needed; maintain proper safety, housekeeping, and sanitary procedures.
1. Possess five years experience in poultry processing maintenance or a related field.
2. Able to troubleshoot effectively and perform on the spot corrections in emergency situations.
3. Able to weld effectively (arc, heli-arc methods) and use a cutting torch proficiently. 4. Demonstrate good written and oral English language communications skills.
5. Be self-motivated and able to work with a minimum amount of supervision.
6. Able to lift fifty (50) lbs and be able to work safely from a ladder.
7. Be willing to cross-train in the Processing Maintenance area.
8. Able to work rotating shifts and weekends as required.
9. Candidates will be given a mechanical test to determine skill levels.
10. Must have high school diploma or GED.
How To Apply
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or mail your resume to:
Foster Farms Central Employment
P.O. Box 457
Livingston, CA 95334
Back to Job Listings