Regional Sales Manager
Location: Denver, CO. |
Shift: Days |
Status: Exempt |
Job ID: # 7317
Essential Job Functions
1. Manager broker activities (including Broker Plans, training, account calls)
2. Trade activities: Sell regional chains, manage current customer base (Top 20)
3. Manage/establish sales strategies within budgets with key distributors and service delis.
4. Achieve budget volume for the Region - all brokers, markets and primary distributors.
5. Administrative responsibilities: Ensure paperwork is processed, effectively
manage deductions and general paperwork, business analysis and ideas.
1. Bachelors degree in Business or Marketing and/or five years of experience in Foodservice sales including broker management, distributor program negotiations and major account sales. 2. Work on how to improve distributor programs, maximize trade spending, sell regional chain accounts, track sales call reporting, implement broker management policies and incentives.
3. Highly motivated self-starter with desire to grow and develop skills.
4. Must have aggressive selling skills with the ability to target major accounts, create strategies and close the sale
5. Strong interpersonal skills.
6. Ability to independently develop strategic sales plans, proposals, present ideas and execute action plans.
7. Strong administrative and communication skills.
8. Intermediate or higher level of computer skills with ability to create effective proposals, broker plans and
distributor partner presentations.
9. Demonstrate problem-solving skills and sound judgment.
10. Demonstrate ability to train broker and distributor personnel.
11. Willingness for 60% of time to travel/work outside of the office, in the trade.
How To Apply
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or mail your resume to:
Foster Farms Central Employment
P.O. Box 457
Livingston, CA 95334
Back to Job Listings