IT Project Lead
Location: Livingston, CA |
Shift: Days |
Status: Exempt |
Job ID: # 6272
Essential Job Functions
1. Will perform and/or directs the following activities: Definition of business problems and opportunities, gathering and documentation of requirements, analysis and organization of information to support formation of projects, analysis of technology and infrastructure alternatives and implications.
2. System Design: Translation of a conceptual alternative into a descriptive model, specification, data flow diagram or other relevant method that defines the system components which must be delivered, and the method for delivering them. Includes functional design, technical design and design validation.
3. Direct the planning, execution and support of the assigned projects, including project initiation, control of projects during execution and project completion/closure. Insure project plans are in accordance with overall business objectives.
4. Prepare and maintain detailed and summary level project plans. Prepare periodic management status reports and lead status-reporting meetings. Collect and monitor data portraying the status of deliverables related to key milestones. Identify and acquire the staff with the skills required for successful execution of projects. Enforce the disciplined use of Foster Farms methodology in the planning and management of all assigned projects.
5. Fiscal Management: Prepare economic estimates and business cases to support the evaluation of alternative projects, and alternative approaches for conducting the projects. Provide analysis of capital and expense components of projects to support the annual budgeting process.
6. Change Leadership to include lead the introduction of systems and process changes resulting from projects in a planned, managed and systematic fashion. Identify the perspectives of constituencies, which will be impacted by the project.
7. Assist business management with the communication of a compelling aspiration that will encourage others to embrace the change. Build coalitions that can successfully cause the changes to implement so as to achieve the intended benefits. Plan and manage education, training and/or certification processes, which will ensure the success of the project as a business initiative.
1. Degree in Computer Science, Marketing, Business Management or related field. Masters Degree preferred.
2. Five-seven years experience in application development.
3. Must understand the business functions of Sales and Marketing and evaluate how IT changes may impact the operation of these business functions.
4. Three-five years experience in Sales and Marketing applications.
Three-five years in project management.
5. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
6. Ability to work varying shifts and ability to travel
7. Valid Drivers License required
8. Ability to work with a diverse workforce
How To Apply
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to email@example.com.
Or mail your resume to:
Foster Farms Central Employment
P.O. Box 457
Livingston, CA 95334
Back to Job Listings