Location: Livingston, CA |
Shift: Varies |
Status: Hourly |
Job ID: # 5623
Essential Job Functions
1. Safety and efficiently operate several types of Commercial Motor Vehicles as required by the division you are assigned to.
2. Safely and efficiently operate several types of Powered Industrial Trucks and equipment as dictated by the work environment. These to include: two-wheeled hand trucks, manual & powered pallet jacks, forklifts, and front end loaders.
3. Be able to do all necessary paperwork related to your assigned task, to include but not limited to, time cards, activity sheets, manifest, and log books.
4. Conduct a proper pre-trip and post-trip inspection of the Commercial Motor vehicle and or equipment you are assigned to, and report immediately to a supervisor, any needed repairs or defects found.
5. Keep Manager or Supervisors advised of any problems, breakdowns, accidents, or any other situations where management decisions should be made.
6. Accomplish all tasks in a safe, efficient, and timely manner
1. Must possess a valid Commercial Driver License with all endorsements.
2. Must possess a valid DOT Medical Card and possess a clean DMV record.
4. Have two to five year driving experience.
5. Must be able to work all shifts, weekends, and holidays.
6. Be able to pass a DOT random drug and alcohol screening and be able to continuously lift 50 pounds and manipulate up to 80 pounds.
7. Must have good interpersonal and communication skills.
8. Must be self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision. Could require overnight trips.
9. Experience in delivering to warehouses/stores preferred.
Ability to communicate clearly in English (written and verbal)
How To Apply
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or mail your resume to:
Foster Farms Central Employment
P.O. Box 457
Livingston, CA 95334
Back to Job Listings