Senior Service Center Analyst
Location: Livingston, CA |
Shift: Days |
Status: Exempt |
Job ID: #5598
Essential Job Functions
1. Oversight of the day-to-day operations within the Service Center. Resolve, assign and track network, hardware, application, security and mainframe issues which impede the Customers' ability to perform their job via phone, walk-ins and onsite contact. Service Center analysts communicate with the internal customers, ensuring criticality of the problems are accurately addressed and resolution is accomplished. The role maintains knowledge of technologies currently in use at Foster Farms and provides first and second level support for these technologies.
2. Install, deploy, troubleshoot and repair desktop and laptop PCs, printers, peripherals and applications/software.
3. Will research technological advances and evaluate them for Company use. Evaluation results should be provided to the Service Center Manager.
4. Participation in projects in order to ensure customer support requirements are addressed prior to a rollout or go-live. This role will include the creation of Service Level Agreements (SLA's) to coincide with new project and existing services.
5. Create and maintain Standard Operating Procedures relating to installation, security and training used in the Service Center.
1. Minimum two year degree in Information Systems or equivalent experience required.
2. One-two years Help Desk Senior/lead background or equivalent experience and two-four years customer service experience.
3. Three plus years on the job experience in service center environment.
4. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
5. Ability to work independently and make decisions with little or no direction from Management.
6. Two plus years experience providing help desk support for major production applications such as ERP and Finance systems.
7. Three plus years experience in dial-up networking, two plus years trouble shooting desktops and laptops and two plus years experience with MS Office.
8. Help Desk Certification or two years experience in IT Help Desk functions.
9. Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer certification, or three years working with networks & servers.
10. High energy and drive with good organizational skills
How To Apply
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or mail your resume to:
Foster Farms Central Employment
P.O. Box 457
Livingston, CA 95334
Back to Job Listings