Location: Livingston, CA |
Shift: Days |
Status: Hourly |
Job ID: # 5948
Essential Job Functions
1. Apply nursing process to assess injured workers, provide a nursing diagnosis, develop & implement a treatment plan and evaluate effectiveness of treatment.
2. Apply nursing process to assess injured workers, provide a nursing diagnosis, develop & implement a treatment plan and evaluate effectiveness of treatment.
3. Provide hands-on clinical treatment to include follow-up care and modified duty when indicated.
4. Refer to physician as needed and continue in-house follow-up.
5. Communicate treatment plan to injured workers supervisor and indicate restricted duty if applicable.
6. Participate in investigation process to determine mechanism of injury and implement prevention strategies.
7. Communicate daily with Workers Compensation team to report new injuries/claims and continue to case manage current claims. Frequent communication with medical providers to obtain status reports, prognosis, and treatment plan.
8. Communicate with out-of-network medical providers to inform them of Foster Farms modified duty policy, to coordinate a rapid return-to-work for injured workers.
9. Direct communication with injured workers to determine their satisfaction with medical providers and process request for second opinion and/or change of treating physicians within the network.
10. CPR, First Aid, and Blood Borne Pathogens training for supervisors.
11. Ergonomics training for supervisors and workers. Conduct regularly scheduled ergonomic walk-through assessments of plants to target high incident areas and collaborate with Safety & Management Teams to implement corrective actions.
12. Provide professional oversight and mentoring of Health Services Staff
1. Licensed Registered Nurse
2. Certification as Occupational Health Nurse-Specialist
4. CPR certification and instructor certification
5. AED certification
How To Apply
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to email@example.com.
Or mail your resume to:
Foster Farms Central Employment
P.O. Box 457
Livingston, CA 95334
Back to Job Listings