Financial Analysis Manager
Location: Livingston, CA |
Shift: Days |
Status: Exempt |
Job ID: # 5931
Essential Job Functions
1. Assist in developing strategic options with principal responsibility for quantifying alternative business strategies.
2. Initiate business analyses and forecasting to identify potential opportunities in current Business Units practices
3. Evaluate deal performance
4. Perform analysis pertaining to sku optimization/rationalization
5. Forecast Results of the Business Units and manage the Business unit’s piece (strategic forecast) of the Demand Planning system.
6. Supervise weekly, period and quarterly reporting for the Business Units
7. Perform financial analysis for capital projects related to business growth or margin improvement.
8. Perform trade off analysis for new business opportunities.
9. Coordinate the annual budget for the business unit
10. Enhance understanding of the Business Units and continuously strengthen current skills (both self and staff) to meet current and future organizational needs.
11. Provide other areas in finance and operations with participation, advice and guidance about matters regarding systems, accounting, budgeting, etc.
12. Develop analytical and database tools as needed by the Business Units and/or Finance division
1. Degree in Accounting or Finance with MBA preferred
2. Five to ten years experience in financial planning & analysis, financial management and accounting.
3. Experience with consumer products, preferably commodities perishable foods and/or integrated poultry
4. Must be self-motivated and resourceful
5. Excellent communication and analytical skills
6. Ability to work effectively in a multi-disciplinary team environment
How To Apply
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or mail your resume to:
Foster Farms Central Employment
P.O. Box 457
Livingston, CA 95334
Back to Job Listings