Location: Livingston, CA |
Shift: Days |
Status: Hourly |
Job ID: # 6093
Essential Job Functions
1. Systems integration, design, evaluations, upgrades, usage, support, rollout, and standards.
2. Systems administration, monitoring, and performance tuning.
3. Train IT and user staff on the products and architecture.
4. Systems Documentation/Communication.
5. Other duties as assigned by Technical Services Manager.
1. Broad industry experience preferred.
2. 2 + years experience in designing, implementing, and administering MS Active Directory.
3. Minimum of 5-7 years experience in related computer science fields.
4. Minimum of 2-5 years of progressive engineering responsibility in Local Area Networking or Networking field.
5. Knowledge of Intel based PCs and common PC based software.
6. Ability to travel in order to provide 24 x 7 support.
7. BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
8. Experience with MS Exchange preferred.
9. Experience in PC/Server installation, configuration, testing, troubleshooting and repair
10. Experience in Network installation, configuration, testing, troubleshooting and repair
11. Experience with NT, TCP/IP, UNIX, Network protocols, System Engineering Principles.
12. Excellent communication skills and strong service orientation with a strong desire to help others.
How To Apply
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to email@example.com.
Or mail your resume to:
Foster Farms Central Employment
P.O. Box 457
Livingston, CA 95334
Back to Job Listings