Human Resources Supervisor
Location: Frenso, CA |
Shift: Days |
Status: Exempt |
Job ID: # 6035
Essential Job Functions
1. Provide guidance to production management in the resolution of grievances and problems at the hourly level and personally handle problem resolution for management personnel through the superintendent level.
2. Assist Management in the prevention of industrial injuries.
3. Identify training needs and coordinate the delivery of training.
4. Recruit and select for management openings.
5. Ensure orderly administrative function for hiring hourly and for all personnel file maintenance.
6. Direct Human Resources staff to ensure delivery of quality human resources support.
Oversee employee motivation and functions such as picnics, employee luncheons and incentive programs.
7. Act as company representative, as requested, for community functions.
1. A bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or a related field.
2. A minimum of three years progressively responsible employee relations experience preferably in a unionized, manufacturing environment.
3. Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
4. Proficient use of PC (Excel, Work, Clear Access, PowerPoint) and familiar with HRIS.
5. Bilingual/biliterate English-Spanish.
Demonstrated leadership, drive and ability to work with minimal direction.
How To Apply
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or mail your resume to:
Foster Farms Central Employment
P.O. Box 457
Livingston, CA 95334
Back to Job Listings