Senior Cost Analyst
Location: Fresno, CA |
Shift: Days |
Status: Exempt |
Job ID: # 6103
Essential Job Functions
1. Review all new products being requested from Marketing and create production cost estimates for the product.
2. Spend time on the plant floor to understand how new products will be produced.
3. Research questions from management regarding new product specifications.
4. Prepare journal entries for period and year-end close if requested by Management.
5. Review and validate AAW’s & accruals for Belgravia and Cherry plants if requested by Management.
6. Analyze/explain period end variances, comparative reports and spending variances for Belgravia/Cherry Plants.
7. Prepare and review bill of materials.
8. Adjust inaccurate BOMs and provide the changes to Master Data group. D
9. Develop, analyze and provide plant management with appropriate analysis, which discovers and defines problems that can be acted upon by management to reduce costs, gain efficiencies and redirect efforts.
10. Prepare Weekly & Period Agristats.
11. Participate in the annual budget process and prepare budget reporting.
1. B.S. or B.A. in accounting.
2. Five-seven years manufacturing accounting experience.
3. Must be self-motivating and resourceful.
4. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
5. Computer skills- SAP CO, SAP G/L, Office 97 (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
How To Apply
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or mail your resume to:
Foster Farms Central Employment
P.O. Box 457
Livingston, CA 95334
Back to Job Listings