Location: Fresno, CA |
Shift: Nights |
Status: Exempt |
Job ID: # 6198
Essential Job Functions
1. Direct and supervise all sanitation functions for the Fresno Plant.
2. Prepare work schedules and employee duty assignments as required to meet Foster Farms sanitation requirements.
3. Evaluate, prioritize and schedule sanitation functions to insure timely completion of plant clean-up.
4. Perform frequent on-the-job inspections: safety work habits, safe work areas, quality of workmanship, and effectiveness of sanitation employees.
5. Routinely inspect equipment for proper cleaning and work Pre-op with USDA inspectors.
6. Train all sanitation employees in safety and complete annual required training by Foster Farms (JSTA’s).
7. Manage Central Supply 3-shift operation and manage operating supply inventory.
8. Initiate purchase requisitions and initiate material requests cards for spare stock in Maintenance Inventory control.
9. Recommend needed special tools.
10. Attend annual chemical and hazardous material training class and annual Emergency Response Training.
11. Evaluate and discuss with Manager all personnel’s work performance.
12. Bi-weekly safety meetings with all personnel.
13. Special projects as Environmental Coordinator and maintain all environmental records from external services.
1. Minimum of two-five years sanitation experience in poultry or related industrial areas.
2. To include some supervisory experience with emphasis on leadership skills and communication skills.
3. Expertise in mechanical poultry processing machinery.
4. Ability to function well under pressure.
5. Chemical and product safety.
6. Position requires prolonged standing, heavy lifting.
7. Read, write and understand English.
How To Apply
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or mail your resume to:
Foster Farms Central Employment
P.O. Box 457
Livingston, CA 95334
Back to Job Listings