Location: Porterville, CA. |
Shift: Swing |
Status: Exempt |
Job ID: # 6298
Essential Job Functions
1. Responsible for his/her respective department and for meeting departmental goals and standards on quality, yield, productivity, cost and safety.
2. Directly responsible for the development and training of employees, working within the guidelines of company policies.
3. Directly responsible for monitoring standards and indexes needed to control area of responsibility.
4. Directly responsible for giving safety orientations and holding safety/general meetings.
5. Responsible for quick and timely feedback to supervision on all exceptions in regards to productivity, downtime, quality, yield, cost and safety.
6. Responsible for making sure all preventative maintenance is done on all equipment in area of control and interfacing with immediate superintendent on all suggested changes that would make the job better, more profitable and safer.
7. Responsible for the testing and developing techniques and processes on equipment as directed by his/her superintendent.
1. B.S. degree in Business Administration or related field preferred.
2. One to three years’ experience in a supervisory capacity in a food processing industry preferred.
3. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
4. Balanced technical/mechanical/Human Resource knowledge.
5. Able to evaluate line employee’s fairly and objectively.
6. Ability to interface on a daily basis with all support groups or departments.
7. Bilingual English/Spanish preferred
How To Apply
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to email@example.com.
Or mail your resume to:
Foster Farms Central Employment
P.O. Box 457
Livingston, CA 95334
Back to Job Listings