Location: Livingston, CA |
Shift: Graveyard |
Status: Exempt |
Job ID: # 8827
Essential Job Functions
1. Supervise the packaging of poultry products varying from whole body to skinless, boneless meat while meeting finished product internal and USDA criteria.
2. Ensure a safe work environment and take appropriate corrective action as needed, conducting safety training.
3. Train and monitor hourly employees taking appropriate disciplinary action as required.
4. Provide timely feedback to immediate supervisor regarding problems with productivity, quality, safety, down time and regulatory issues.
5. Manage his/her line to achieve company yield objectives.
6. Attend training as required, including Quality Control, Human Resource, etc.
1. Possess BS or BA degree in Business Management or equivalent work experience (preferably in the agriculture industry).
2. Demonstrate ability to communicate well verbally and in writing; must have good interpersonal skills.
3. Have strong mathematical background (able to perform calculations on quality, productivity, time cards, reports, etc.).
4. Able to evaluate employees fairly and objectively (possess strong human resource skills).
5. Ability to flex production to meet hourly changing product mix demands.
How To Apply
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or mail your resume to:
Foster Farms Central Employment
P.O. Box 457
Livingston, CA 95334
Back to Job Listings