Weigh and Price Supervisor
Location: Livingston, CA. |
Shift: Graveyard |
Status: Exempt |
Job ID: # 6213
Essential Job Functions
1. Responsible for Weigh and Price department and for meeting department and company goals and standards on quality, productivity, cost and safety.
2. Responsible for the development and training of employees, working within the guidelines of company policies.
3. Responsible for quick and timely feedback to manager on all exceptions with regard to productivity, downtime, quality, cost, safety and customer service.
4. Responsible for monitoring standards and indexes needed to control area of responsibility.
5. Ensure that safety orientations and safety meetings are held as required. Maintain a safe environment.
6. Participates in department meetings in the planning process, the testing and development of techniques/processes.
1. Three-five years experience in a food processing plant. College degree a plus.
2. Demonstrated ability to communicate verbally and in writing.
3. Must have strong interpersonal skills.
Basic math skills to be able to perform calculations on quality, productivity, time cards,
4. Able to evaluate employees fairly and objectively, and hold them accountable.
5. Bilingual (English/Spanish is a plus).
6. Must be able to climb stairs and ladders, stand for prolonged periods of time, and work in a cold environment.
7. Must have working knowledge of PC programs.
How To Apply
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to email@example.com.
Or mail your resume to:
Foster Farms Central Employment
P.O. Box 457
Livingston, CA 95334
Back to Job Listings