Location: Livingston, CA |
Shift: Days |
Status: Exempt |
Job ID: # 7041
Essential Job Functions
1. Maintain database integrity, ensure valid backups and restore procedures
2. Learn features and operation of all databases and database tools used by the company.
3. Assist in resolving database issues and problems
4. Assist in ad-hoc query creation and sql tuning
5. Ongoing interface with user and management areas to ensure effective communication is taking place.
6. Attend internal and external training to keep current with technologies associated w/databases
7. Assist in database design for both ad-hoc and project activities.
8. Enforce department and Foster Farms standards.
1. B.S. degree in computer science or related field or equivalent work experience. College level IT courses or seminars may be substituted for certain elements of the educational requirement.
2. Four(4) to eight (8) years exp. in database technology, preferably with Oracle and/or SQL Server relational databases
3. Four(4) to eight (8) years exp. with systems analysis, design and implementation programming, preferably in UNIX/Windows (AIX, Win, NT) OS.
4. Flexibility to work after-hours in support of upgrades, modifications and problem resolution.
5. Excellent communications and written skills
Strong service orientation with a strong desire to help others.
How To Apply
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to email@example.com.
Or mail your resume to:
Foster Farms Central Employment
P.O. Box 457
Livingston, CA 95334
Back to Job Listings