Location: Livingston, CA |
Shift: Day |
Status: Exempt |
Job ID: # 6904
Essential Job Functions
1. Responsible for respective department and for meeting department goals and standards on quality, yield, productivity, cost, and safety.
2. Directly responsible for the development and training of employees, working within the guidelines of the Union contract and company policies.
3. Directly responsible for monitoring standards and indexes needed to control area of responsibility.
4. Responsible for quick and timely feedback to supervisor on all exceptions in regards to productivity, downtime, quality, yield, cost, and safety.
5. Responsible for ensuring all preventive maintenance is done on all equipment in area of control and interfacing with immediate supervisor on all suggested changes that would make the job better, more profitable and safer.
6. Directly responsible for giving safety orientations and holding safety/general meetings as required.
7. Responsible for the testing and developing techniques and processes on equipment as directed by the supervisor.
1. BA/BS degree or three years supervisory experience in a food processing background
2. Demonstrated ability to communicate verbally in writing and must have strong interpersonal skills.
3. Balanced technical/mechanical/human resource knowledge.
4. Able to evaluate line employees fairly and objectively and the ability to interface on a daily basis with all support groups or departments.
How To Apply
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or mail your resume to:
Foster Farms Central Employment
P.O. Box 457
Livingston, CA 95334
Back to Job Listings