Location: Livingston, CA |
Shift: Rotating |
Status: Hourly |
Job ID: # 6777
Essential Job Functions
1. Troubleshoot, repair, and perform preventative maintenance on all electrical equipment throughout the chicken plant as described in the electrician training book.
2.Work from blueprints or schematics to perform maintenance, repair or install equipment.
3. General cleaning and/or assisting other crews if required.
4. Maintain safety, housekeeping, and sanitation and disease control requirements while performing job duties.
1. Must have a minimum of three years of experience as a plant electrician, production environment preferred.
2. Must have knowledge of A/C variable frequency drives and programmable logic controllers.
3. Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
4. Must have good English written and verbal communication skills.
5. An electrical test will be administered and utilized to determine the skill level.
6. Must be able to lift 50 lbs and work from a ladder.
7. Must be able to work rotating shifts and weekends.
How To Apply
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or mail your resume to:
Foster Farms Central Employment
P.O. Box 457
Livingston, CA 95334
Back to Job Listings