1. To Marinate: Combine the water, teriyaki sauce, lime juice, garlic, liquid smoke, salt, ginger and tequila in a medium nonporous glass bowl and mix all together. Add chicken and turn to coat; cover bowl and refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours.
2. To Make Mexi-Ranch Dressing: Combine the mayonnaise, sour cream, milk, tomato, peppers, onion, parsley, hot pepper sauce, salt, dill weed, paprika, cayenne pepper, cumin, chili powder and ground black pepper in a medium bowl and mix well until smooth. Cover bowl and chill until needed.
3. Preheat oven to Grill/Broil.
4. Remove chicken from marinade, discarding any remaining marinade. Grill/broil chicken for 3 to 5 minutes per side, or until cooked through and juices run clear.
5. Arrange cooked chicken in a 9x13 inch baking dish. Spread a layer of Mexi-Ranch dressing over each piece of chicken, followed by 1/4 cup of cheese blend. Broil in preheated oven for 2 to 3 minutes, or just until cheese has melted.
6. Spread a bed of about 1/2 cup crumbled corn chips on each of 4 plates. Slide a chicken breast onto the chips on each plate and serve.