Presto Pesto Turkey Loaf
Combining ground turkey, pesto sauce, and mozzarella, this delicious bake is layered with flavor!
1 package Foster Farms Lean Ground Turkey
1/4 cup plain breadcrumbs
8 tablespoons pesto sauce
1/2 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix ground turkey, breadcrumbs and 2 tablespoons pesto.
3. Spread 2 tablespoons pesto in bottom of loaf pan.
4. Press half of the turkey mixture into pan.
5. Spread 2 tablespoons pesto over turkey and sprinkle with 1/4 cup of cheese. Cover with remaining 2 tablespoons pesto and 1/4 cup of cheese.
6. Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until turkey is no longer pink in the middle.