1. In frying pan, place oil and heat to medium-high temperature.
2. Place chicken in pan and cook, about 10 minutes or until brown on all sides, turning occasionally.
3. Add onion and cook about 5 minutes more.
4. Push chicken and onion aside and drain oil from pan, scraping bottom to release any browned bits.
5. Arrange chicken evenly in pan and sprinkle with caraway seed, garlic salt, dill weed, paprika, and pepper. Pour wine all over chicken. Cover and reduce temperature to low.
6. Cook about 30 minutes or until fork can be inserted with ease.
7. Stir yogurt into pan juices and heat slowly about 5 minutes.
8. Serve with hot egg noodles.