Turkey Chow Mein
Enjoy fine Asian cuisine tonight with this turkey chow mein recipe. A few modifications make this dish quick and easy to prepare. Serve over hot noodles or rice and enjoy!
1 package Foster Farms Lean Ground Turkey
1/2 cup sliced green onions
2 medium celery stalks, sliced
2 cups bean sprouts
2 tablespoons soy sauce
1 can (14 1/2 oz.) reduced sodium chicken broth
1/4 cup sliced almonds
chow mein noodles or cooked rice
1. Spray large skillet or wok with non-stick cooking spray or add 1 teaspoon vegetable oil.
2. Over medium heat, cook and stir ground turkey, green onions and celery about 8 minutes or until turkey is no longer pink.
3. Stir in bean sprouts, soy sauce and broth. Heat to boiling, stirring occasionally.
4. Mix cold water and cornstarch, and gradually stir into turkey mixture.
5. Return to boiling. Simmer and stir 1 minute until mixture thickens.
6. Sprinkle with almonds. Serve over chow mein noodles or cooked rice.