Chicken Tender Skewers
These wonderful skewers using Foster Farms Chicken Breasts or Tenders makes for a wonderful appetizer that the entire party can enjoy. Quick and easy!
4 medium green onions, minced
6 large garlic cloves, minced
juice of 1 large lemon
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 tablespoon soy sauce
4 teaspoons paprika
1 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon each ground black pepper and cayenne pepper
2 packages (about 1 pound each) Foster Farms Chicken Breast Tenders
1 large green bell pepper, cut into 1 inch squares
26 (6-inch) wooded skewers, soaked in hot water 15 minutes
2 tablespoons melted butter (optional)
1. About 10 minutes ahead, preheat gas grill or about ½ hour ahead, light charcoal briquettes.
2. In a small bowl, mix together onions, garlic, lemon juice, the oil, soy sauce, paprika, the salt, pepper, and cayenne.
3. Add chicken; toss to coat. Let stand 10 minutes or up to 24 hours, covered and refrigerated.
4. Thread 1 tender and 1 or 2 pieces of bell pepper onto each skewer. Discard marinade.
5. Grill, covered, over hot fire/coals until no longer pink in center, about 3 minutes per side. Brush lightly with melted butter, if desired. Serve immediately.