1. In deep fryer or large, deep skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil to 375 degrees F, testing with kitchen thermometer. Pat wings dry and season with salt and pepper.
2. Carefully lower wings into oil and fry, turn occasionally, until golden brown and crisp, about 10 minutes. To avoid overcrowding the skillet, fry wings in small batches. Remove wings with tongs and drain on paper towels.
3. After draining, transfer wings to large bowl. In small saucepan over medium heat, melt butter. Mix in hot pepper sauce and vinegar. Pour mixture over wings and toss to coat well.
4. Arrange wings on serving platter, garnish with watercress and serve with Creamy Gorgonzola.
5. In medium bowl, combine mayonnaise, sour cream, Gorgonzola cheese, crumbled, freshly squeezed lemon juice, and minced garlic clove until well-blended. Serve with wings.