1. In a large mixing bowl, combine crunchy peanut butter, cilantro, salsa, brown sugar, soy sauce, salt, lemon juice, cayenne pepper, black pepper, garlic and green onions; mix well. Add chicken to the marinade, cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
2. While the chicken is marinating, soak bamboo skewers in water for one hour so they will not burn on the grill.
3. Preheat the barbeque to a high heat. Or preheat your oven to broil.
4. Thread chicken onto skewers like a snake, and in between each loop add a cube of bell pepper.
5. Grill skewers, turning once, over charcoal for 4 to 6 minutes; or broil, until just browned and cooked through.